Tuesday 7 August 2012

Sneak peak

In the next few days or so, a series of very thorough analysis' of protective armor will be done on this blogspot. It is likely that you will have never seen anything quite like them, as they come from the mind of a professional ceramist.

I have elicited the help of a friend who I met on youtube, akzo74 (who is always happy to offer up his pearls of wisdom to those who seek it), and was immediately blown away by just how much he knew of the field. I was an ignoramus on the subject of armor and materials science, by comparison. Which is why I will be letting akzo do the lions share of the work: He sends me a rough draft, we discuss the subjects found therein, and pound it out into a workable format. I also give a foreword before each essay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment